Sunday, March 3, 2013


Doing this project, we had to reflect on ourselves and the things we've done that go from "grey to black." Simply meaning that we had to rank things from the "bad" to the "worst" possible thing we could do, this scale made me realize all bad things that I've done, reminding myself what it really means to me. Although this graphic may only cover a few points, this activity really did show where my morals stand. 

These days we tend to point fingers, blame others, and assume when our life is at stake. Modern day society influences many teens our age that we can just get away after doing bad things to others. Many of us need a reality check and need to accept that we are not perfect nor better or worse than anyone else around us. The things I consider "bad" may be the "worst" to others; the things I consider "worst" may be considered just "bad" to some others. We all may have different rankings, but what really matters is what these points mean to us. We need to accept that although we think we can be right, many things can seem wrong to others. But as human beings, we learn from these experiences and only move forward from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment